Sunday, September 21, 2008

Twitch & Frances? You Decide.

My papillon Georgette had puppies 3 months ago. Four puppies, to be exact: a huge litter for a papillon. The smallest of the four we called 'runt' for the first week of his life but feared we would give him a complex. So, we started calling him Twitchington (yep, if you know what SYTYCD stands for, you know where the name came from), or Twitch for short. Imagine my surprise when I was at Barnes and Noble the other day and saw Twitch staring at me from an aisle display. What is Frances anyway? Bear? Chipmunk?

P.S. Frances, it turns out, is a badger.

1 comment:

Braulia said...

I for one am a fan Twitch. I am glad you set-up a blog. I do have a request can you please place some photos of "Big Boy." I miss the dogs (and ya'll) so much. I like the photos of Colorado. It is so beautiful there. I will check your blog to see how you are doing.

Braulia